Introducing our Fully funded Erasmus+ 13 week Vocational Work Placement
Erasmus+ programme to Dublin
We are excited to offer this great opportunity to take part in our Erasmus+ programme to Dublin
We are offering learners that have completed training programmes within the last 6 months, the opportunity to uptake a fully funded, 13-week work experience placement within logistics or construction, to compliment your studies and give you much needed work experience to help with your career progression.
The programme is offered on a first come first service, so if you are interested, please make your application as soon as possible and one of our Erasmus team here at Pin Point Training will contact you directly.
- Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques
- Pre departure briefing
- Return flight and fully comprehensive travel insurance for the duration of your stay
- Residential Accommodation including WiFi and utilities
- 13-week work experience within the logistics or construction sectors
- Living allowance
- In country travel card
- Full guidance and support prior and throughout the programme duration
Before applying, please ensure you meet the following eligibility criteria
- Be an EU citizen
- Have a current EU passport with at least 6 months validity after programme return date (let us know if you don’t as support may be available)
- Must be currently residing within the UK and have a UK postal address and bank account, and must have the right to live and work in the UK and the destination country.
- Be 18 years+
- Not currently studying at university and looking for a year in industry placements
- Be able to commit to the full 92-day programme duration and pre training in Dublin
- A respected qualification: Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques
- A significant boost to your CV, with international work experience
- Europass Mobility Certificate
- The opportunity to experience different cultures
- Employability and career prospects
Ready to Apply?
- Complete your ‘application form’ giving as much detail as possible
- Stage one:
If your application is successful, you will be contacted by our Erasmus team to discuss your expectations and required leaning outcomes. Your application and CV will be circulated to potential Host Companies in Dublin.
- Stage 2
If successful you will be required for interview with potential Host Company where your skills and learning outcomes will be discussed
- Stage 3
Once your placement has been confirmed, you will be required to complete some supporting documents.
- Stage 4
Depart Dublin for your work experience placement
Check back soon to keep up to date with our list of departure dates
Click below to download our form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply