“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” - Walt Disney
Are you looking for fully funded workplace training? Are you an SME?
This could be for you…….
- The training includes bespoke and vocationally relevant qualifications.
- All training is delivered in the workplace or at nearby locations.
- Pin Point Training have Skills Support for the Workforce contracts covering Lancashire, Somerset and Devon.
- Increase productivity and save money (no cost to the business)
- Improve staff retention
- Flexible delivery to minimise business impact
- Employees communicate, participate and contribute more effectively
- Builds a personalised learning plan to feed into probation and annual review process
- Accredited and non-accredited training available
- Progress staff onto further learning via an apprenticeship if applicable.
- Diploma qualifications
These qualifications are delivered entirely in the workplace, meaning your staff are assessed on the essential skills and knowledge they need to do their job well. On average, they take around six months to complete.
- Bespoke Programmes
Our programmes are delivered in the workplace and feature a number of units taken from the relevant diploma qualification. This is an excellent way for staff to gain the skills they require to succeed in their job, and take up to three months to complete (dependant on the complexity of the programme). Your staff then have the option to progress onto our full diploma or apprenticeship.
- Short courses
We offer a range of short e-learning courses that can be completed online across a number of business sectors which provide specific training for a variety of job roles.