"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life". - Confucius
Not too long ago, Apprenticeships were thought of as a poor relation to a degree. That’s changed.
Now Apprenticeships are viewed as a valid alternative to university education — a dynamic way to learn practical skills that can enhance long-term career prospects.
At Pin Point Training whether you are recruiting an apprentice who is new to your business or looking to upskill existing employees we have the solution for you.
Apprenticeships are an excellent way of increasing the skillset of your current workforce. They provide a mixture of learning and on-the-job training for someone you already know has the potential and motivation to go further in your business.
- Recruiting an Apprentice
For a start, apprentices earn while they learn; and that’s attractive because, where university or further education involves taking on student debt, an Apprenticeship means you’re being paid for doing a job. Plus, apprentices work in a low-pressure learning environment surrounded and supported by experienced people who pass on their skills and give them the opportunity to do the job themselves.
How can upskilling your employees help your business?
- Productivity and profitability – Skilled, qualified and motivated employees are able to fulfil their role to a high standard which means reduced costs and better output.
- Competitive advantage – Set your business apart from competitors with skilled, experienced and qualified staff.
- Retention – Your staff will feel appreciated and inspired by your commitment to their career development leading to improved workforce retention.
- Flexibility – Apprenticeships are flexible. You can start at any time of the year
- Cost effective – We can help you to access the latest and most relevant funding for your business which can help to reduce your training costs.
- Progression – Apprenticeships offer fantastic progression opportunities for your employees.