- How Can Pin Point help?
- How Is my Training Funded?
- Join a Course
How Can Pin Point Help?
Periods of unemployment can be difficult to navigate but Pin Point Training are here to support.
Whether you are looking to change sector, or access employment for the first time, Pin Point’s qualified staff are here to offer impartial information, advice and guidance and have access to Government Funding that can support your development in order to bring you closer to your career goals.
Pin Point offer both short and longer programmes for unemployed and low income earning adults that will enhance your skills, develop your chances of employment and bring you closer to the job market. Courses range from Entry level to Level 2 and are a delivered usually face to face in a supportive classroom setting, or remotely via our online learning platform. Learning is tailored to your individual requirements and you will be part of a group of likeminded learners that like you, are looking to upskill themselves and access skills for growth, both personally and professionally.
Upon completion, learners studying with us access a great range of benefits including, but not limited to the following;
- Awarding Body certificated qualification that is nationally recognised (qualification varies depending on sector)
- GAURANTEED interview with your chosen employer
- Sustainable job opportunities
- Access to a range of other employers within your chosen sector via our recruitment partners
- Some programmes also offer added benefits including
- PPE supplied e.g. safety boots, hi-viz etc
- Support with travel expenses
- Work experience
Interested in joining a FULLY FUNDED training programme? Check out our ‘course calendar’ for upcoming opportunities.