Pin Point Training are currently recruiting for Production Operative’s in Sunderland.
About the company – Our client are a global supplier for the automotive industry – Our clients mission is to strive for total satisfaction of our customers and shareholders, and to ensure the long-term sustainability of the business by continually:
– Developing and empowering its employees
– Improving quality
– Reducing costs
– Seeking new business opportunities
– Improving standards of health and safety
– Reducing its impact on the environment
Shift Pattern – 3 shift pattern on rotation
Course eligibility criteria –
- Learners must be aged 19 or older by 31/08/2017
- Learners must have been living in the UK/EU for the last 3 years
- Learners must have an NI number
- Learners must be unemployed
We will check whether the learner has completed the qualification previously upon receipt of their full name, DOB and postcode. This must be completed before the course takes place and any learners that have completed the course previously will not be eligible.
Please email email@example.com to express your interest, one of the team will be in touch.