Email your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary – £9.50 Per Hour
- Location – Blyth
We are currently recruiting for temporary Warehouse Operatives for a busy warehouse in Blyth.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills/experience however paid training is available
- Picking and Packing customer orders
- Returns/Goods in
- Handheld scan gun
- Good attention to detail
- Basic administration skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Able to work on own initiative or as part of a well-established team
- You must be able to work flexible hours
- A great location with transport links and free onsite car parking
About the company – Our client is a leading Clothing manufacturer across the world, as part of our warehouse team you’ll play a huge role in making sure our stores get what they need so our customers can get what they want when they want it. You’ll get the chance to work in a part of our business that is exciting, diverse, and ever-growing.
Course eligibility criteria –
- Learners must be aged 17 or older by 31/08/2021
- Learners must have been living in the UK/EU for the last 3 years
- Learners must have an NI number
- Learners must be unemployed
We will check whether the learner has completed the qualification previously upon receipt of their full name, DOB, and postcode. This must be completed before the course takes place and any learners that have completed the course previously will not be eligible.