- Pay starts at £9.04
- 8hr shift pattern
- training all provided pre-interview
The rate of pay is (New Starter to Established):
- Days – £9.04 to £9.95 per hour
- Weekends and Nights – £11.30 to £12.44 per hour
- Overtime and Bank Holiday is paid at £13.56 to £14.93 per hour
The hours of work are:
- 6am to 2pm
- 2pm to 10pm
- 10pm to 6am
As a Warehouse Operative at this site, you will pick products using a wrist-mounted computer.
In an average shift, you will:
- Operate a LLOP (low level order picker truck)
- Use and function an arm-mounted computer
- Assemble items from pallets
- Load items onto roll cages
Warehouse Operative work is active, and heavy lifting may be required occasionally, so some physical fitness would be beneficial.
Our perfect worker
- Our perfect Warehouse Operative can work accurately and meet targets.
- You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- This role is a performance-based, so experience of working in a warehouse would be ideal; however, full training will be provided.
Course eligibility criteria –
- Learners must be aged 17 or older by 31/08/2021
- Learners must have been living in the UK/EU for the last 3 years
- Learners must have an NI number
- Learners must be unemployed
We will check whether the learner has completed the qualification previously upon receipt of their full name, DOB, and postcode. This must be completed before the course takes place and any learners that have completed the course previously will not be eligible.