Pin Point Training Course Calendar
Please see below an up to date course calendar for all pre-employment training Pin Point Training are delivering throughout England.
All courses include:
- Guaranteed interviews with our broad employer base, covering all sectors.
- All candidates receive a sector specific qualification.
- Sustainable job opportunities which could develop into long term careers.
- 2626.November.MondayDairy Lane, Houghton le Spring DH4 5BH
Pin Point Training are currently recruiting for Production Operative’s in Houghton Le spring.
About the company – Our Client is ranked #151 on the Fortune 500 with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees. As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical, our client serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment. With headquarters in Southfield, Michigan, maintains 257 locations in 39 countries around the globe and employs approximately 165,000 employees.
Shift Pattern – 3 shift pattern on rotation, pay rates of £8.04 – £10.19
Course eligibility criteria –
- Learners must be aged 19 or older by 31/08/2018
- Learners must have been living in the UK/EU for the last 3 years
- Learners must have an NI number
- Learners must be unemployed
We will check whether the learner has completed the qualification previously upon receipt of their full name, DOB and postcode. This must be completed before the course takes place and any learners that have completed the course previously will not be eligible.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest, one of the team will be in touch.
- 2727.November.TuesdayNo events
- 2828.November.WednesdayNo events
- 2929.November.ThursdayNo events
- 3030.November.FridayNo events
- 0101.December.SaturdayNo events
- 0202.December.SundayNo events
BOOK NOW FOR ONE OF OUR COURSES
Once you have identified a suitable course please send your details to our course specialists who will book you a place on your selected course.
They will then provide you with all the relevant information for the course and ensure you are fully prepared prior to the course commencement.